Buy & Sell: Conditions of use
The Model Aeronautics Council of Ireland does not accept responsibility for the content of any advertisement placed on this website.
MACI takes advertisements on the basis that they are only for the purpose of information and do not constitute a contract of any sort nor any offer to sell or buy nor a statement of a price for which a subsequent contract may be agreed.
MACI does not accept any liability for any error in the content of any advertisement on the website whether such errors are caused by MACI, its officers or agents, or by any person submitting the advertisement.
MACI provides no guarantees as to the quality of the items being sold and the accuracy of the information provided about the sale items.
Advertisements are posted directly by sellers and are not verified by MACI.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no other address can be accepted)
- The email must contain your MACI registration number and your full name
- You can also place your own advert by following the simple steps on form.
Content of the advertisement should take the following format:
- Title (e.g. item name)
- Description/details of item (optional)
- Contact name
- Contact phone number and/or email address
- Photos (optional) must be attached as separate “.jpg” files and must be of the actual item for sale. Photos from trade catalogues/websites will not be accepted.
Ads are for personal sales only and are subject to editing. Trade advertisements, links to commercial websites or incomplete entries cannot be accepted.
Items will be removed on request or after a period of 60 days. Entries may be resubmitted after this time.