I have decided to run the above course in Boora (MMFC) on Sunday 19th September 2021, this will have the
same format as the very successful event ran here pre Covid 19 A&B Cert Examiners course & CD course .
10.00 AM to 1.00 PM with a break for coffee.
A&B Cert candidates practice 10.00 AM to 12.45
2.00 PM to 5.30 PM A&B Certificate tests in all disciplines except Glider.
Will all Examiners’ attending bring or email email@example.com a cover letter from their committee.
A detailed itinerary is listed below:
- Site open : 9.00AM
- Brief : 9.45AM
- A&B Course and A&B Cert practice : 10.00 to 11.00
- Coffee break : 11.00 to 11.15
- A&B course and A&B Cert practice : 11.15 to 12.45
- General discussion (incl. Pilots) : 12.45 to 1.00
- Lunch (No flying) : 1.00 to 2.00
- A&B Certificate Tests : 2.00 to 3.30
- Coffee break : 3.30 to 3.45
- A&B Certificate Tests : 3.45 to 5.30
- Awarding of Certificates : 5.30 to 5.45
- Flying off the peg : 5.45 to 7.30
Examiners: As an examiner’s status technically expires on 31 March 2022 I expect this to be a large event.
To avoid disappointment can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
A&B Cert Candidates: Can you please have your MACI Achievement Scheme Test Result sheet with you and please
note that you will require an IAA registration on your model.
As this is a MACI sponsored training event all light refreshments, and a full lunch will be provided FOC. Newly accredited MACI cards will be printed on the day.
A B Examiner Committee members
- Liam Broderick: Rotary and CD Course Instructor
- Philip Walsh: Fixed wing and Glider Instructor
A B Cert Coordinator
MACI Event posted in calender here
PDF version of this post is available here