MACI, similar to many other organisations is bound by many legal constraints.
These can be broadly categorised into these principal areas.
- IAA Page Statutory Instruments (S.I) usually created by Government bodies such as the I.A.A
- Insurance Page Insurance requirements for Public liability and landowners.
- Comreg Page Radio requirements as set down by “Comreg”
- Data Protection Irish Data Protection Regulator website
MACI Website Legal Notice
Welcome to www.maci.ie, the website of the Model Aeronautics Council of Ireland. The following is information regarding the site, our copyright to its contents and the rules for your use of the site.
This service may include a variety of features, such as reports on events, links to other sites, advertisements, and other features, such as e-mail services, which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on the website lies with the author of each individual item. MACI does not control the information or files that others may provide through the service.
It is a condition of your use of the service that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service.
- Use the service to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, objectionable, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any national or international law.
- Use the service to post or transmit any content, materials or information that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including content that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Use the service to post or transmit any content, software or materials that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Gather for the purpose of spamming e-mail addresses that have been posted.
Any content or information provided to the site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and placed in the public domain by the user. MACI has no obligation of any kind with respect to such content, materials or information and is free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute it to others without limitation.
MACI will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Internet site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. MACI shall not be liable for any damages or injury, direct or indirect, resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site or at any site to which this site may post a hyperlink or reference, whether or not such damages or injury were foreseeable.